1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cult logic, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Until about last Sunday I had been feeling really good for about a week.

For the last couple of days I've been feeling the same, but suicidal thoughts are present.

I've also been quick to anger/rage.

Now, I recently started a new medication, so should I tell my therapist about it when I go today?

I only want to say something if it's the meds making me like this.

If it's just me then I don't want say anything, as it would likely impede me from doing something.

I don't know if that makes sense, or what I should do about it.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You should tell your therapist..If you hold back stuff from her/him then they can't put together a true treatmant plan for you.. I tell my therapist everything..

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Agreed. You need to be honest with your therapist; it's the only way they're going to truly be able to help you.

4. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Perhaps, but I don't want to say something that would get me locked up somewhere.

Plus, if these feelings are still just me I might just kill myself and save them some pointless work.

They could stop that from being an option, which I don't want as it is the best option for me if I could get a quick and assured method.

5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Any other last minute advice? I have to be there in an hour...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.