More than a WOMAN, LOVER, or FRIEND

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by ShalenaM, Dec 13, 2009.

1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I know I might sound obsessive and crazy and all of that stuff,
    but NO ONE will ever understand..Try reading the story "Madame Butterfly" about two twinsouls, one from the east and one from the west...The lady kills herself after her twinsoul marries someone else...from the western part of the world..

Well, I can not live with this pain anymore..
    My twinflame is my mirror, and I have never experienced a love like this
    before..he taught me so many things, especially the fact that love has no eyes, IS truly blind, that is why it is unconditional.

I love my friend H, so much, I can't understand why he is hurting me : (
    I try to send him my energy, but he is stubborn, he stays put.

I can't handle this its too much for me, I'm only 19 years old..Yes, I've seen cute guys and great guys, but this is my mirror. We have a deep and strong connection..We have never dated because he said he isnt ready and that im too young, yet he says i fascinate him and he finds me attractive..he has made it clear we will NEVER be together..and he JUST.DOESNT.GET.IT. HE KNOWS we have a connection and I know he knows..

He said he doesn't open up to protect himself :mad:

He will NEVER open up, why did my creator give me such a HARD TASK!!! I WISH I NEVER met him AL ALL! Yet, im glad I did. : ( He comments other girls and stuf, but when it comes to me he doesn't say anything..he just watches me and stares and things..I stayed a virgin in hopes that I would MARRY him, im not like a lot of teenagers my age, and I did that for what?!?! NOTHING!!! I'm SUCH a fucking loser face!!!

Details don't matter, the whole point is I can not live much longer if things continue to be like this. I'm going to have to cure my DISEASE of this DISGUSTING liFe that some supernatural force has bestowed upon me.

I've dealt with too much shit, I'M OVER IT! IM FUCKING OVER IT! :mad:

I don't DESERVE to live, im too weak...
    Only the storng survive..

I hate to say it, but I don't think my death will be natural..I'm SICK AND TIRED of FUCKING LIVING LIKE THIS! >

How come im NOT Dead yet? The Universe wants to torture me more? I''m NOT getting out of bed today unless I absolutely HAVE to ! :mad::
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2009
  2. *edit*moved post
  3. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear...

Try and forget about him? You're 19. People get married in their 30s.
  4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

:laugh: I like your post.

To the OP, I've felt like you before.

That can work in his favour rather than yours.

I do, like you, believe people have souls, and maybe there are phenomena like twins, as what you believe, BUT that doesn't mean everyone is connected to their spirit (which I see as part of ones body not separate). I believe very few are, and the connection that you describe is very rare and stems from pure chance.

Maybe the connection you feel is something happening within yourself. If that's the case, celebrate it. I understand the pain of unreciprocated love, but....time can change people. Time will change you and time will change him. Maybe there will be a day where he feels the same as you do for him, but you've found someone else or are in a different place in your life.