More than just a .

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by shedhaddock, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

Here i am again. Less than a month since my attempt and im heading there again. They should never have discharged me without proper aftercare, but i guess thats the value of my life. I have struggled with the re-occurring thoughts and they know this. Their solution - to pass me over, its all they have ever done - pass me around because no-one wants a problem like me. I screamed and shouted, but help isnt coming.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

oh hun im sorry hosptial did not set up help for you Can your doctor set up some hun. If you are going to harm self go back to hospital ok and stay there until they do get proper care for you hun hugs

3. paulhewson

paulhewson Well-Known Member

I don't think it's a matter of them not caring. The health care system is just overloaded. I'm sure people do care about you.

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

:hugt: Hope!

I suggest getting ahold of your GP, and see if you can get a referral to a pdoc. Maybe they know of ways to help you get the support to help you make some changes to your life. You deserve help, Hope. It's hard to ask for it, but it can be done.

Don't be like me and not ask for help. The voices manipulated me to say nothing until I was 30. Don't be the same.

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I know how shit the system is, I would say at the very least look for a private therapist. Best £40 a session I ever spent.

6. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

Well, i might be in over my head and any sense i had went far away. I was offered some help - someone told me their doctor prescribes anything they want, because they know how to manipulate the system i guess, so they said they would get things and simply give them to me. They also said it would save me some costs because i have to pay normally, and the last thing i need is more money worries. A small part of me knows this is insane, but rest of me is so tired from fighting. They want to help me. I think the worst part is the ease of access, and this is just going to snowball :(

7. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Sometimes help is not really help at all.

Message me.

8. PureBlueLight

PureBlueLight Well-Known Member

The best help you can have is a true friend who loves you. I hope you have one close to you.:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.