more than normal

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by John6491, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

Usually i only cut every once in a while but recently it has been every day 3+ times a day. I'm beginning to think it is a habit that is getting worse but i cant stop it.

2. Lost Disciple

Lost Disciple Well-Known Member

What made you start? (Not to be intruding or anything...)

3. John6491

i dont really know what made me start

4. Lost Disciple

What sets you off? Why do you do it? Why do you keep coming back?

5. John6491

What sets me off is just a feeling like i "need" to do it. I don't know why i keep coming back...

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Can you identify with the fact that it just makes you feel worse in the long run and if you held off by distracting yourself with something other than that that you could ride the wave and still be cut less? I have faith in you hun. :) :hug:

7. John6491

I know it makes me feel worse i just do it anyways... i have tried to stop then another crappy day and im back to cutting myself

8. ~CazzaAngel~

Awww. how about you try splashing your face with really cold water when you start feeling like that. Then, get on here and talk to me or someone else, let it out, let out what's going on, what you feel, what you think, what's pissing you off..... EVERYTHING......Just let it go, it feels much better, that happend last night with me, felt great. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

9. John6491

when i splash my face with cold water it just makes me feel crappier. Right now im feeling lonely, lost,worthless,and pathetic. Whats pissing me off is that no matter what i do im ALWAYS doing something wrong in my parents eyes and others around me. i just want it to end.....

10. ~CazzaAngel~

Awwww :hug: :hug: type some more stuff down that's bothering you..

11. John6491

(I am on my phone now) just so you know I just cut myself and for once I feel better.... I have never felt better before but I do now for some reason... My dad is yelling at my mom right now and I'm ready to punch him in the face and then walk to somewhere that I feel safe at.I can't get the thought of killing myself out of my mind right now nothing is working....

12. Lost Disciple

Please don't kill yourself. I know how it feels to listen to your parents argue and cut yourself, believe me. But try not to even think about killing yourself. Please. Try some sort of exercise that is repetitive, it will occupy that part of your mind that keeps repeating the suicidal thoughts.

13. John6491

Once I'm on my phone I don't even know if these posts are even showing up but still. I am so close to killing myself right now I can't take it...

14. John6491

I'm such a waste of space I hurt everyone I know even if I try not to. why am I even here... I have no friends my dad is a asshole my mom is going to die so why should I stay here and take up everyones time? No one deserves to listen to my crap and hear about my stupid and fucked up it is....

15. Lost Disciple

Please don't say that. Most of us are here specifically to help other people as much as get help ourselves. Please don't contemplate suicide. I'm willing to listen to your problems.

16. ~CazzaAngel~

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.