More Thoughts....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I don't know what is going through my head lately over the past week. I have everything going for me but my thoughts just aren't right. I was awake early this morning going through every detail on how I would kill myself, things I have access to, every scenario on what I could do in case one thing wasn't an option. Why my thoughts are going there, I have no idea. I have a trip coming up soon I'm looking forward to with my oldest daughter. A week trip to my in laws. I don't want to ruin it. I know I need to tell my husband these thoughts but I don't want to tell him before the trip. If anything, maybe after. Hopefully the thoughts will be gone by then. I just don't want to go back inpatient if I can avoid it. As far as me being safe right now, I'm alright (safe). I just want these thoughts to go away.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is good you know they are just thoughts that all hun and they will go away if you just acknowledge them as oh there that thought again and let it go through you ok and try to focus on your day and what needs to be done. If you feel you need help though then talk to your doctor or hsb and let them know you are not going to harm yourself that the thoughts are just back that all so you don't feel so alone with them

brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

Thanks - Just been distracting my thoughts for most of today. I been okay. Will keep trying to distract, hopefully will help.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope it helps i know thoughts can be so hard at times to deal with hugs to you

brknsilence likes this.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

((hugs)) for you. I hope you enjoy your trip and have a good time and spend quality time with your daughter, if you have a rough time we will be here for you to fall back on :) I wish you the best, positive thoughts my friend x

brknsilence likes this.
  6. brknsilence

Thanks for being there :) Hugs

7. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

How are you feeling today hun!

I really hope you can keep fighting these thoughts. Maybe do your best to enjoy the upcoming trip, maybe it would be good to focus on that and try to have some fun?

But if these get worse, please, please do mind your mental health and get some help. You don't need to hurt yourself!

Have you had your meds changed since you got pregnant?

brknsilence likes this.
  8. brknsilence

I'm on my trip. It's been going well. Just been nauseous. Trying to rest and everything. I brought my meds. There hasn't been any changes on my meds. Hoping I feel better soon.

9. SweetSarah68

SweetSarah68 Active Member

First I am glad that you are safe. These thoughts are awful I know them too well. The good thing is that you acknowledge that it's just a thought and not an actual idea that you plan to put into action. As you, I also have an upcoming trip with my oldest daughter and don't want to ruin it. And that's the good part because you do have beautiful positive things going on in your life that you are looking forward to. As for telling your husband, perhaps if you do tell him the thoughts will fade away because you spoke of them. Try to focus on the positive and I hope you have a wonderful trip.

brknsilence likes this.
  10. brknsilence

My trip went well. Back home now and struggling a little. Exhausted. I hope your trip goes well, too. I'm glad we're home. Just tired.

11. SweetSarah68

SweetSarah68 Active Member

I'm so glad you had a good trip! Coming home is the perfect ending to any trip. I do not leave for my trip until 7/3. I still have much planning to do.

brknsilence likes this.
  12. brknsilence

I do hope your trip goes well. Let me know how it goes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.