More

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Apr 12, 2013.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I need to let go. I need to just break down and cry and scream and break some things and bang some things against walls and hurt and cry and scream more and go on a bloody rampage. I know this.

But I can't. I'm so scared to let go. Tears keep forming but I keep pushing them back. Its so hard on my own.

And I know its all building, as they say - something's gotta give.

The SH has been much more wreckless than previously.

so what - eh? So fucking what. :censored:

Something is coming, its got to. This can't go on.

2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm sorry you have having trouble releasing ur emotions.. I have been tending to hide quite a bit myself lately.. yeah.. it builds up and can get dangerous. I hope u find a way to let even just a little out.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun please just go to the shower take a bath and let the tears come ok yell scream while your in shower but let it out hugs

4. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Mo, your doing a good thing by sharing here. It's a start to letting the emotion out. Ever scream into a pillow? It's not as good as letting it go at the top of your voice but it helps me a little.

Please please please be careful with the SH ~ it matters to me (and others too) so that's so fucking what! ;D

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Let all that anger and emotion out...not on yourself though. If you want to cry and scream and break stuff, why not? I would probably do that if I could. It sure beats internalizing all of that pain.