more

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mpang123, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

There's got to be more to life thn constantly wanting to die. I know i have a severe mental illnessand iI've attempted many unsuccessful times with no avail. So what should i do? Im struggling everyday and that's no fun. Im running out of time as nd resources. Wish someone can intervene in person. How can i do that without causing a scene?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You talk to your doctor your regular doctor and tell doc how you are feeling and that you need meds or therapy to help you stop feeling so depressed

3. IceStorm

IceStorm Active Member

Believing there is more to life than how you feel right now is hopeful. You deserve more than this. Is there something that you have always wanted to do? Something that you can start to make a plan to works towards - however slowly that may be?

4. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I play the piano although I'm out of practice for a while but I can always catch back on. I would like to volunteer at nursing homes and entertain the residents with my music. I find it very rewarding. I've done this a long time ago and now I'm wishing to do that again. Music is a gift especially if you know how to play an instrument. I'm working on practicing more so I can perform again. Hopefully soon. That's what I'm working on.

5. IceStorm

IceStorm Active Member

That's great. It sounds like you do have a gift with your music. I am sure residents at the nursing home would greatly enjoy listening to you. Keep practicing. You will be doing a wonderful thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.