Morning After Cocaine

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by hi my name is, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi my name is

hi my name is Well-Known Member

why i won't do cocaine anymore, is because of that feeling watching the sun rise as you try to sleep but can't, it's useless, so much of the stupidest shit running through your head, huge headache, major depression, nose so fucked up, throat in pain, slight nausea, can't eat, massive pupils, heart pounding, ughghghghghghuuhghgh

how i feel after rippin g xxx rams quickly. so not worth it, not to mention the price, the people i let down, letting down myself, some other personality kicking in at high gear the second i know i can actually get it, it's not even me, i have no control over my body from that point on, when i get the shit it's game time, no fuckin around, as jacked as possible, sweaty most times cause i push it, fuck it's so stupid how could i do this to myself.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is a seductive drug because of the initial reactions you wrote about, but coming down can surely be horrible...so shaky and out of control...it felt like an mega-anxiety attack with no solutions...try to remember both cycles before you try it again...best of luck...J

3. Wraith

Wraith Member

Your going about cocaine all the wrong way. You need somthing else to help with the come down other then suffering or doing more of it. Not that you should do it again because I'm finding it hard to stop doing it myself. But if you do, do it again your gonna need to either drink some alcohol or get some clonazapam or smoke a joint. Something to counter-act the come down.

4. Ringo

Ringo Well-Known Member

Yeah, I hate that feeling. :sad:

5. Plumpy

Plumpy Member

That's exactly why I stopped doing it. I couldn't have described it better.

It's funny though, I didn't get any come downs the first few times I did it. Haven't touched it for a few years now though.

6. hi my name is

hi my name is Well-Known Member

joints work not bad but i need to smoke like a a ton to myself to put me to sleep and before i use to party but lately i just did a lot in my room while my family was asleep, hard to smoke a joint then, alcohol for sure works wonders for sleeping, but when it passes through your liver the alcohol and cocaine combine into one of the most deadly poisons for your brain, cocaethylene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.