Morning after pill

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Hanging by a thread, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Hanging by a thread

Hanging by a thread Well-Known Member

How do I get it and is it just one pill and do you have to take? Or several, what do u have to take it with or at any particular time?
    Sorry I kinda in desperate need!
    :mellow:

2. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

source - Wikipedia

I guess you would speak to your doctor about obtaining it.

3. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

You can go to your doctor and ask for it, or if you don't want to do that you can buy them at the chemist (I did that and had to pay about £22), it's free from the doctor though or family planning clinic or whatever. Get it as soon as you can though! don't wait

4. Hanging by a thread

what did the chemists ask u about? Is it just the 1 tablet?

5. BOLIAO

BOLIAO Guest

go to a pharmacy and get POSTINOR 2 .

6. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

For me it was just the one pill. Some do give out 2 pills instead of one but they both work in the same way. I just asked over the counter and the girl brought out the pharmacist who took me into a room and asked me a few questions...it's nothing to worry about, it's just to make sure you're suitable for it etc. took about 5 mins and he gave me the Levonelle one step pill

7. Hanging by a thread

will it b alright to take if i'm on prozac? I dont want to get pregnant

8. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

If it was me I'd just pop to the chemist as soon as possible, the sooner you take it the more likely it is to work. Ask the pharmacist about that though, they will answer any questions you have and it's all done privately