moronic

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by MoAnamCara, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

thats me.

naive, ignorant, stupid, gullible, sad, pathetic, alone, laughable, pointless, thoughtless, witless and so on, and so on.

im so close, i want help - i think. but im scared to ask.

i cant cope, am not coping. I dont know what to fucking do. i just dont. its not that easy. there are too many things for me to get done, i cant seem to accomplish anything. i am disgusted at myself. my lack of motivation, the state of my cuts, drinking like a fool.

utterly fucking devastated, ground down to a powder and ready to be blown away by the next blast of wind.

I HATE THIS, ME. i miss her. i want to be with her.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu are none of those things hun hugs to you

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I know Mo...I know it's a struggle but hold on :hug:

4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

You have more people pulling for you that you know. Whether it always shows here or not, you are appreciated, respected and cherished. (((hugs)))

5. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

OMG I HAVE JUST SEEN THIS... MO..OOO...OOOO I am so sorry Hun... you hang in there.... Please??!! You are lovely you have been so kind to so many on here... you are MUCH LOVED ok... I know it hurts I can only imagine just how much... She would want you to carry on ok... Lean on us... dont stop talking - YOU ARE NOT ALONE... GENTLE HUGS TO YOU... I am here pm me I will be in touch remember you are amazing xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.