Morose, despairing and depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this sucks, I'm sure y'all know- have heard it before. My life's in shambles right now, lost my job, losing my apartment, my fuckin mom's probably going to go to jail; the shit's stacking up higher and higher. I've got no where to turn to. I think all hope's left me, the prospects for the future seem bleak, and the appeal of struggling onward just seems too unbearable. Man, I wish no one had to feel this way. Tthis shit sucks man. Sucks. Sucks . Sucks.

I don't know anymore, wasting my potential for a pursuit that seems fruitless, and nothing seems to be paying off. No money to take care of myself, smoking cigarettes again. Where am I gonna go after this? I don't have a place to stay, no one to rely on... just tired of the uphill struggle. Atleast my bro'll get some money from this.

Too many things to worry about. All this shit's just collapsing around me. Running out of days man, I'm spent. I can't fight anymore. More than fifteen years of constant struggle and it seems like that's the only fate for me, ever since I was a little kid. Man what a terrible existence.

Sorry if I sound whiny. I've thought about it before, killing myself, but I just have never felt this close to it. Damn, my friends would shit if they knew how close I was.

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Maybe it is time to get help? If you cannot talk to your friends then call a crisis line like 1-800-273-talk and talk to them. While making phone calls dial 211 and ask about social service programs that may be able to offer assistance while you get better established. If it gets really close call 911 and ask for help where they will keep you safe and put you in contact with people to help you formulate plans and ways to get started again. Consider stopping by chat here to talk to other people as well and and keep posting.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
As state hun there IS help you just need to reach out and get it ok. Go to hospital call crisis look into social service programs ok Your brother will only suffer years of pain and sadness if you leave him he will not care about some financial benefits by you leaving hun Get help ok just reach out hun and get it

Youre right. Ive heard it before and it breaks my heart every time I hear it because I can relate. I hope you can find some glimmer of hope through this hard time. I too am fighting an uphill struggle but I realize Im not alone and neither are you. I found this place not too long ago and the people here are some of the most supportive, caring people ever. I realize when were depressed and feeling hopeless it seems theres no point in living but you never know what may be around the corner for you. If you give up now you could miss out on a life changing event that could make all the difference. I too have been fighting since being a child but I continue to fight and I hope you can find the strength to as well. If you need it Ill be here if you want to PM me. I read a quote yesterday that I found inspiring. "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on". Im hoping things turn around for you.

Tired John

I know where you are coming from. Seems like all we do is struggle, nothing ever seems to come without it. Lot's of times, even when we struggle it doesn't work out. it's becoming an ever increasingly cold and hostile world. As far as I can tell, our government has abandoned us to the predators. Maybe some of the good people here can point you in the direction for some help. they really do care.

For avoiding depression and anxiety from within us. We must keep ourselves cool and calm. This could only be achieved by following the path of yoga. Just do meditation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00