morose self pity trigger

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wild rabbit, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wild rabbit

wild rabbit Well-Known Member

dont know why i bother, what will i have to show for it all, a shite job that means people do not help me because they see work as immunity from distress, a pension getting shitter by the minute thanks to osborne that i wont live to see, my physical health deteriorating but because i try to carry on and do stuff instead of rolling over and giving in means i cant get help for that... fairly sure broke a bone in my foot yesterday but nobody would believe me due to mental health issue so why bother going for help my bones are fu**ed anyway.
    really fancy the idea of dying because life feels like an uphill run and i cannot see any reward.

i want to be well day in day out i hear of people trying to prove how ill they are so they can get their entitlement out of this evuil government however i m trying to keep my income by working and i get no help to get well despite how much that would save them in benefits entitlements if i get to a point i admit i ned to give in work.
    might as well go kill myself because i have no point or worth and can get no help im worthless

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I do understand what you are saying hun doesn't seem fair really You are trying so hard to stay well but noone is helping. Please go and get foot xray okay If the bones heal wrong just more pain for you hun hugs

3. foolnomore

foolnomore Well-Known Member

Just seen this and I know you posted ages ago but hope you are feeling less morose . It is hard to give my usual positive responses because everyone knows I am in a bad place myself -would make me a hypocrite to keep saying you can do it to everyone when i am struggling but that part of me that refuses to give up is saying wild rabbit we can do it -together - we can get ourselves to a better place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.