Morphine amount

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 32hotrod, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 32hotrod

32hotrod Member

Does anyone know <Mod Edit: no asking for methods please>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2008
  2. conchaos

conchaos Member

Why do you want to know?

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

This is strictly a prolife forum and no methods will be given to you. You cannot ask for methods or give out methods.

Welcome to SF!

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

still not gonna help you out with methods and means.

I'm sorry you are in the kind of way you feel you need to end it. What's going on?

5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

What's made you feel like you have to kill yourself? Can we help at all?

6. 32hotrod

32hotrod Member

I have a great job, make more money than I could imagine. I have a great wife and kids and family. I just cant find happiness in anything. I dont want to do anything. I am in pain most of the time. I have a sciatic nerve problem. I also dont have a colon. And I have been having problems with abscesses on my rectum. Nothing makes me happy. I could care less about anything.

7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hey there... as you can see, I've edited the first post in this thread, and have deleted the other two 'methody' ones you made, as we won't give you methods here, as has already been said.

I hope you continue to post here about what's troubling you :)

Take care,
    Abacus21

8. 32hotrod

32hotrod Member

Sure, Life had lost its meaning. I am tired of all the pain. I have been having Medical issues since 1996. I keep thinking it will get better, but it just gets worse. 9 perianal abscesses in the last 7 years. I now have a drain in my rectum. I have a sciatic nerve problem that comes and goes. Too much pain and no happiness in anything.

9. conchaos

conchaos Member

I would bet that if your kids or wife saw what you were saying right now they would be heartbroken and devastated for you.
    I know you know that. But I understand what you are saying, its not about others, its about your pain and suffering.
    I myself have no motivation or desire to live on but I do only because I know it would devastate my parents if I were to die.

All we can do is wage if its worth living on for the happiness of people we love and who love us back.

10. 32hotrod

32hotrod Member

Yup, My wife and kids dont know how I feel. I have been to the "psych" ward twice in the last 3 years. I dont want to go back.

11. conchaos

conchaos Member

I think you should tell your wife. You need to tell someone who sees you everyday, and can monitor your condition on an intimate, and truly caring level.
    The psych ward, I hate to say, is often not a good place to find intimate, genuine care.

12. 32hotrod

32hotrod Member

Exactly!!! I hated it both times, and swore, before I go back, I'd end it. I was kinda tricked into going the first time, and then the police brought me the second time. It was not my choice either time.

13. conchaos

conchaos Member

I wouldn't go back. It's obviously not helping. Psych wards are often a breeding ground of depressing thoughts and experiences.
    You aren't "crazy". You are feeling legitimate feelings and thoughts, they are just highly misdirected. It sounds like your body is experiencing some horribly painful circumstances, but dont let your mind suffer with your body. I understand that is SO much easier said than done.
    But mentally and emotionally, you are in a GREAT situation to survive. At least you have people to connect with.

14. 32hotrod

32hotrod Member

That's the problem, the dr's and hospitals will admit you if you say your having "suicidal thoughts". People dont believe me about my pain.
    I am just depressed and cant get out of this hole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.