morphine/an heavy benzos

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by simeon of TM, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simeon of TM

simeon of TM Member

its hell, i cant get them when im on the streets and ill be there soon, id rather die first than withdraw frm both, it is torture beyond measure say more later i just want to be heard

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Have you looked toward professional assistance in reducing and then eliminating your addiction? There are many good programs out there, including many for those who cannot afford. Not everyone can go to the Betty Ford Clinic, but there is assistance available.

3. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Well done for snitching on yourself and letting us know you got a problem ...thats the 1st step in dealing with a problem is admitting weve got one. I found a tonne of online sites that cater for specific addictions/ compulsive behaviours... i wouldnt want to break the rules by giving you them websites but hey fuck it im only trying to help so whats the worst that can happen to me? checkout www.smartrecovery.com theres more i could give you but ive got a feeling i might be breaking a rule so i will pm you thats just a starter to get you going if youd like more online support pls pm me and i will give you details

4. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Simeon of TM,
    Please seek professional help, are there any shelters you can stay at if you are becoming homeless? Many have links to professionals for addiction help. You need constant help/support with view to reducing your addiction safely. I am sure you know what this is doing to your body, please fight this and get your life back. Well done for asking for help. Please let us know how you're doing.
    You really need help to get a stable home-life, and to please accept help so you can recover.
    Take care
    Kate

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Simeon, mayflower above is speaking wisdom.. You really need some professional help to kick the drugs.. There are sources which can help with the costs.. Scary for sure. But much safer to get rid of your drug habits..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.