• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

mors ad ianuam stat in corde meo

Some people just can't be happy, I guess. Everything depends on people's attitude, but what if they can't have a positive outlook on stuff? I've heard of people needing medication or therapy just to cope because it's that bad.. So can you really blame anyone for killing themselves?

I know I've tried everything that I could but it still never amounts to anything. I still feel empty, and alienated at the end of the day. People like me will always feel that way unfortunately.. All the money, comfort, friends, achievements or attention in the world couldn't change that

I shouldn't inspire people to do what's irreversible, but what do you make of a pastor that abstains from what they teach? Well, he's nothing...

So can you really blame anyone for killing themselves?
It's not really a matter of blame. Typically it's tragic though, as there's a better alternative than suicide most of the time.
I know I've tried everything that I could but it still never amounts to anything
I'm sorry that nothing has helped so far.
People like me will always feel that way unfortunately
Just because your efforts to get better haven't succeeded so far doesn't mean that recovery is impossible.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00