Most Celebs Have Never Had A Rough Day

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by mooch74, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

Most celebrities have never had a rough day in their lives. The majority of them are rich, selfish, spoiled people who think the world owe them something.

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

ummm ..... not sure I would agree - they probably have had many a rough day on the climb up to "the stars" - and a lot cannot take the pressure of the facade they need to keep up once they get there. Think about the ones who od and the many relationship troubles they have - not many long-lasting marriages in Hollywood and tons of unhappy children and broken homes. OK they are rich, but at what a price!

3. mooch74

I'll take their problems over mine anyday. If anyone wants to see or experience the pain, struggle and burden I've had, they are more than welcome.

4. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

Not true. I know and have known a number of celebrities and nothing could be further from the truth.

5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Acting is one of the most difficult occupations to get anywhere with. It's a huge struggle to "make it" and most people who try fail and drop out. Those that make it are mostly the ones who held out and suffered, waiting tables while taking workshops and acting classes, being rejected from hundreds and hundreds of auditions. Fans and the media are really what cause the negative celebrity hype. Acting is just another occupation, though allbeit one of the harder ones to get into. Celebrities are just people who suffer the same emotions, the same losses, the same joys, and the same feelings as anybody else. They can have tough times in their lives the same as anybody else can. Like any other sample of people in life, of course, there are some bad eggs mixed in with the good.

6. mooch74

Pick with Austin, please leave me alone already. They may suffer the same feelings, but they make a hell of a lot more money. I truly wish you would stop picking on me. Great, I know you are a CEO and you are better than me, the nothing, garbage little aspiring author. I told you once before I am not going to kiss you ass. Let me have my own opinion and stop picking on me already. You are rich, good for you. Leave me alone. You don't know my pain, you've never felt my pain and, like everyone else, you sure as hell have never felt my pain. STOP PICKING ON ME!!!!

7. mooch74

OH what. Their mercedes won't start. Their dresses don't fit. Not one of them have ever had my problems. I am entitled to my own opinion and don't have to kiss the ass of any celebrity. Most of them hate me and I hate most of them.

8. mooch74

Pick With Austin,
    I guess trying to make it as an author isn't as important as being an actor because we aren't pretty or important enough. All we are are stupid, worthless little nothings who bust our asses, working 10-15 hour s a day writing, editing, revising, all hoping some stuck up, dumbass editor finds our work worthwhile to print. Don't you dare tell me how I should think, act or feel. I am sick and tired of being disrespected by rich people like you who couldn't fathom what I've been thru in life.

9. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

I am not "picking on you" and am not telling you how to act or feel. I was talking about celebrities and did not mention or imply you in any way. I work with actors and other "celebrity types" every day and I have a lot of respect for the hard work many of them put forth. There are good and bad in every field and occupation, for sure.

I wish you only the best of success and have nothing against you whatsoever. I agree that you are entitled to your own opinion... as am I. I'm sorry if I have offended you in expressing mine.

10. mooch74

You are picking on me. You feel normal, regular people aren't valuable and that hurts. Stop it. You do have everything against me because I am not rich or famous and am not valuable.

11. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

You know, everyone suffers somehow. Hating someone because they have more wealth than you is an empty pursuit. I know plenty of people see me as spoiled and do not know why I want to die. Just because you have physical comforts does not mean you have mental or emotional ones.

12. mooch74

I am entitled to my opinion. Stop picking on me okay.

13. Moat

Moat Banned Member

No one is picking on you; just as you have your opinion on such matters, so does everyone else have the right to agree or disagree with you.

14. mooch74

You pick on me more than anyone. I can tell that you are out to get me. You hate me and I would appreciate it if you'd please leave me alone. STOP BOTHERING ME. You hate me.

15. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

:hug: hope youre feeling ok mooch

16. mooch74

Well, I'm not because everyone here is out to get me, just like the world. I express an opinion and everyone wants to criticize me for it. I am the little nothing you all like to make fun of and pick on and tell is nothing. Well, you're all right. I guess I am nothing. The little writer who couldn't. I refuse to kiss the ass of anyone who constantly hurts me.

17. justMe7

I think people are just a bit confused as to where you are coming from.
    However it goes, maybe if you can, try not to let peoples opinons reflect on yours too strongly. At best we're just talking about the general statement about people who are well known.
    Hope whatevers winding you up eases up on you. I defiantly agree, never kiss anyones ass who is hurting you. Hope you're ok

18. mooch74

I'm coming from the perspective of someone who is sick and tired of being abused and made fun of all the time. Just leave me alone. You're hurting me. Go away.

19. justMe7

ok :) Hope you feel better soon

20. Moat

Moat Banned Member

How can I pick on you more than anyone else when I do not even know you?

And as to reply to your original post for this thread, celebrities do have their share of problems. Take Lindsey Lohan as one example - she is so far in debt after having not worked a proper job for a number of years that unless she is able to come up with thousands of dollars to pay her storage fees, then she is about to lose all of her belongings through an auction. And what about David hasselhoff turning to alcohol to the point that he is wasted pretty much 24/7? Or Charlie Sheen being fired from that gods awful sitcom because of his drug addiction? Or even Britney Spears with her alcoholism and repeated times in rehab that is currently costing her the right to raise her own children.
    With those few examples, plus many more than I will not list (unless I have to later on) you can see that not every celebrity has it all good and that they go through relatively the same shit as the rest of us folks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.