most dangerous city in the world

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Cortez, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Welcome to Amexica :)

motherfuckers in broad daylight stopping fear

<Edited MOderator triggering>, no one gives a fuck.

Fuck tomorrow, live for today

Mexican distribution
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2011
  2. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Pura Vida :)
  3. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

What is the point of this thread?
  4. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

5. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Detroit is 1;; Camden, NJ is 2. And I wouldn't go anywhere near Mehico. Since the water is shit, why would anybody even want to live there?

6. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

look at places like africa, with people being necklaced daily (not the dirty "necklacing" :unsure: ) child fighters, government corruption, when my boss was there someone got shot at a petrol station and was just left there for ages, to be honest i think africa is amongst the worst for dangerous living
  7. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

Mexico isn't a walk in the park but if you stay out of the way of the drug cartels I think it's fair to say you'll be left alone. This is in contrast to Johannesburg where crime is considerably more random.
  8. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

The video on YouTube I'm not sure what is happening. Is that two <Edit Moderator triggering> Who killed them? Was it some rival Mexican cartel?

I'd take Mexico before Somalia.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2011
  9. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

Got to be a south american city, thousands and thousands get murdered in individual cities alone every year, something like 8 or 9 thousand in Rio de Janeiro murdered every year, thats a murder for every 700 odd people!
  10. painful

painful Well-Known Member

I live in LA and its pretty crazy here so my vote is for Los Angeles, California
  11. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

12. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Mogadishu, Baghdad, Islamabad etc.

Cairo and Tunis are up there in terms of danger in their current political situations.

Disregard American cities, they're heaven compared to 3rd world countries. Places like Mexico could maybe compete with the most dangerous though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.