Most Disgusting

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Kemra, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kemra

Kemra Well-Known Member

K, a game from an old forum I used to post on :smile: .
    Its pretty simple, post the most disgusting thing you have ever done.
    When it gets to 25 posts the thread ends and everyone votes for the most disgusting and a new thread starts it all over again.

Rules are this:

1) Must be true
    2) Only 1 disgusting post per person, per round
    3) Comments are allowed and can get off-topic (its half the fun discussing someones most disgusting moment)

Pretty sure we had more rules, but thats all I can remember :laugh:

K, I'll start with this one.. I have a bad habit, or used to, whenever I made a coffee I'd take a drink of milk from the carton. Started making a coffee one day and sniffed the milk to make sure it was ok before pouring it in and it smelt pretty rank (I had a dodgy fridge at the time), so I put it aside and got out a fresh carton. Anyway there I was woolgathering waiting for the kettle to boil, and I picked up the carton and took a swig of milk.. and got the old carton.. it wasn't just off, it was lumpy and tasted like baby spew smells, strong and acidic. I spat rotten milk all over the counter, threw up in the sink and spent the next half hour dry-reaching as I cleaned and repeatedly flushed my mouth out with water.. the taste didn't go away for nearly a full day :dry:

Have fun guys :)
  2. jKORE

jKORE Senior Member

holy grossness grossman!
    yum, lumpy milk.

ok, i once ate a bowl of intestine porridge from a singapore restaurant for a dare. :huh:
    iwas dry reaching from just the smell, but i was forced to eat it all.
    i ate it, went outside, chucked my guts, and to top it off i ended up with mild food poisoning.
    damn singaporian restaurants! :mad:
  3. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

it was for a dare but ate cat food... never again!
  4. pandamonium

pandamonium Well-Known Member

Oh I have a disgusting story about how I broke my arm!

When I six years old I was rather bored after school and decided to swing on the clothes line (hills hoist) to make myself go round and round like a theme park ride. I collected my little yellow plastic chair and set it up so I could reach the line and kicked my legs furiously to get some movement. I accidentally kicked over the chair and then lost my grip and fell down on top of the chair. The chair leg had broken my arm in four places, the worse being the bone from my wrist to my elbow breaking in half and poking out of my skin for all to see. The crazy part is I felt no pain. I ended up in hospital for 3 days getting my bones set back in place. Then had to endure six weeks with a horrid itchy cast from my fingers to my armpit. At least I got a funky scar and a good story out of it :wink:
  5. Kemra

Kemra Well-Known Member

So far 1 gross :eek:hmy: (intestines lol) and 1 shudder, we need an ouch award for you kawaii.. catfood crookxshanks? :tongue: I've eaten dog biscuits, birdseed and cat biscuits on a dare.. was it meaty catfood from a can smelling of month old fish or rotten lamb? Or dry and processed like a piece of foul tasting cardboard? Bonus points for both details and extra if it was meaty and from a can.. not even I could stomach that and I've eaten some strange things on bets and dares.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Mine isn't appropriate for here:laugh:
  7. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

I was at college once and we were in the canteen. Some people started mixing everything they could find into one drink. It ended up being something like Vinegar, baked beans, blackcurrant squash, salt, sugar and a load of other things I can't remember. So round it off, someone who had a cold hacked and spat in it.

Yeah. I drank someones phlegm.
  8. jKORE

jKORE Senior Member

Oh. Lovely :laugh:
  9. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

Oh wow... now you HAVE to tell us.
  10. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

neither is mine :eek:hmy:
  11. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

ok you want details because i want my bonus points!
    if i remember rightly it was whiskers tin and it was a jelly one but i cant remember if it was lamb or fish as they were the only flavours my cat liked. remember that i was sick for the next few days
    do i get my bonus points??
  12. Kemra

Kemra Well-Known Member

Definetly lol, plus extra for whiskas, thats the only brand my cat ever ate to :laugh:

And you definetly have to tell us now sweetheart and soliloquise.. no way you can leave us hanging like that!
  13. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

We were having plumbing problems at our old house, ones which I later found out were far beyond my ability to fix...

Poop and pee was backing up into our set tub, so I tried using a manual snake down every drain I could think of to see if that made any kind of difference. Nope. Then I got the brilliant idea of undoing the drain plug for the main drain in the basement, to see what I could see. When I removed the plug, this unleashed an explosion of shit and piss, at just about what I would guess would be the same velocity as if it had been fired out of a cannon. A LOT of shit and piss. So much and so fast that it hit me with enough force to knock me off my feet, right into the growing pool of something wasn't exactly spring water. And though after that initial blast the speed of what was coming out slowed down quite a bit, it was still enough to shower me now sitting on the cellar floor with # 1, # 2, used female toiletries, etc.

Wotta mess. And the best part was, I couldn't really clean myself up until I cleaned up the basement...though I could clean myself up, since now there was room in the pipe, even if, as it turned out, the pipe was completely blocked before it reached the septic tank, since it had settled and then cracked and then...well, whatever. Bottom line: There was nothing I could have done anyways.

Since then my appetite for DIY type projects has pretty much gone away. :rolleyes:

Anyway I think that's about the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me. :smile:
  14. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

ditto :laugh:
  15. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

okay as far as disgusting things go
    i have no stories (of my own) to beat that last one about the drain blockage

but i'm intrigued about these 3 that are inappropriate for the thread
  16. wibble

wibble Well-Known Member

when my ex flatmate pissed me off once I cracked one off in her milk. Next day her dad and her were having a nice milky cup of tea :biggrin:
  17. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

i have nothing disgusting of my own
    but i have one of my friend Cathy's!

her brother was taking a dump
    and dropped his cell phone in the
    toilet! then he went to his mom
    and asked her if he had a rubber
    glove! he ended up getting the
    phone out of the toilet and he
    still uses it to this day :laugh:
  18. Kemra

Kemra Well-Known Member

Three people thinking its not good to post their most disgusting! :laugh:
    That has to be a record of some kind, go for 2nd worst then lol, I saved one of my best for the next round :biggrin:

And wow world's edge.. I admire you, theres no way I'd be able to clean that up.. I used to dry reach changing the kitty litter.. bonus points.
  19. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

This one time... at band camp...
  20. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.