Most disturbing dream I've ever had *triggers*

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Innocent, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Innocent

Innocent Guest

A few days ago I had a horrible nightmare...well even tho it was the most disturbing dream I've ever had probably I didn't wake up sweating or crying, throughout it altho it disturbed me, I was kinda calm...

But anyways I was in the hospital, in one of those conference rooms I have been in before for when I had birth class or nursing student clinicals. I was part of some class or group that were kneeling with their heads on pillows. One guy was going around at the instruction of a woman and shooting all the "students" in the head. He had to keep going around and shooting us because after a few seconds of passing out we came too again. I was shot in the head voluntarily about 10 times I am guessing before I got up and left the room. I was alive but the back of my head was bleeding alot...

So I was walking around the hospital with a bleeding head and I came to the maternity ward. Suddenly I was in scrubs and doing the student nurse thing (still with a bleeding head). A woman had just given birth and I was commenting on her cute baby. She walked with her beautiful rosy cheeked baby girl down the hall to this small room with what looked like an incubator, told her baby this would not hurt, and put her inside, and the baby was incinerated. Other moms were coming up to use the incinerator as well. I was shocked and sickened and ran away....

Later I had a rosy cheeked baby in my arms...
    Can't remember everything anymore...it's fuzzy...

Oh, and to add to the absurd, I dreamed my landlord called me on my cell phone and woke me up, and I ignored it and went back to bed, but that never happened, I thought it had but her phone number was not on my cell....

Just wierdness.. :(

2. Sounds very odd. Maybe you could make a horror story out of it, write the book, get a movie deal and be rich!$$$$ :smile:

Most disturbing dream I've ever had?

My mother comes to my room early in the morning to wake me for an appointment. I wake and feel that I cannot breathe right, in fact can not breathe at all! I tell my mother this: "I can not breathe!" She laughs & walks away.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.