MOST PATHETIC AT 2 am.........SF ?????HELP

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sufforsnuf, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sufforsnuf

sufforsnuf New Member

Answering my own post cuz no one else is here and I'm crazy anyway and I don't know why I tried for an hour to find crisis help and no one is here........jokes on me. Live alone and die alone no matter who loves us we are born by our first breath and die by our last. Been there for both many times . Sometimes one occurs right after the other. Should have username sadan'rabbling..........came here looking for a sign.....any stop the process that we all are trying to avoid.........I guess no sign is my sign
  2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

This is your sign and I sent you a response on your other post as well. I'm sure you will find what you are looking for here. Again, just give it some time as do to the various time zones and personal schedules, member activity tends to fluctuate.
  3. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

i am here and willing to listen if you have more you would like to share. i'm just one person but i'm here now. please take care
  4. sufforsnuf

sufforsnuf New Member

5. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

If nobody knows your situation nobody can give you a sign.
  6. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

I'm here if you want to talk :)
  7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

The slow response makes everything feel and look even more dire. But like shades said, unfortunately there are so many time zones that it is hard to find someone every time we need someone. But please keep posting. Give us a little imformation about what has brought you here. People are listening, reading this. Keep talking. Dont give up yet. You have a place here to say what you need to. The things you need to get out but couldnt possibly say in RL. You arent alone.
  8. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

It's 3:30am in NYC, there is gotta be a reason why I am wide awake, maybe that's a sign. Talk to us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.