1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mother And Son

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jasonfine27, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasonfine27

Jasonfine27 Well-Known Member

Hey y'all, I'm Jason. I myself have attempted suicide once. My father attempted and succeeded suicide on September 22, 2007. They found him a week later, September 29. His death has been VERY hard on me. But I know that in each day that comes, I will get a tad bit better. Its a constant struggle though. My mom will be posting in this thread later

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Hi Jason, and welcome. I am sorry to read about your Dad, and about your own attempt. I hope you will find the support you are looking for here.

3. Up&down

Up&down Well-Known Member

Hi Jason,
    It must be really tough on you and your mum. Not sure how you are feeling today but if you are on here it's not a good sign, please keep posting people on here will help. Suicide is not the way, I once thought it was but got through it and came out the other end. PM me if you want I will help all I can.
    Dan.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear about your dads suicide. What a devastating thing for your family. I am glad to hear that you know things will improve with time. I can't tell you things will ever be alright again, but you can learn to live with and accept his decision. Realize it was nothing you or your mother did. I hope you and your mother can gain support and understanding from us. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

5. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

Hey Jason. Welcome to the forum. I want to say sorry about your dad, but you've probably heard that more than a million times. It can be hard to deal with, I know. I have a friend who committed suicide.. it still haunts me. And that was back when I was pretty young...

Hope you can find the support and help you need. If you need to drop me a PM, please do. I'd love to chat, and make you feel better.. My friend, he calls me a Pocket Full Of Sunshine, because despite all the crap, and how i feel, I always manage a smile, and a helping hand.

MuchLove?
    -Rachel
    *Seriously-->Drop me a PM when you need to talk. I'll listen*well read* :]

6. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Hey Jason, sorry to hear about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.