Mother And Son

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jasonfine27, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasonfine27

Jasonfine27 Well-Known Member

Hey y'all, I'm Jason. I myself have attempted suicide once. My father attempted and succeeded suicide on September 22, 2007. They found him a week later, September 29. His death has been VERY hard on me. But I know that in each day that comes, I will get a tad bit better. Its a constant struggle though. My mom will be posting in this thread later

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Hi Jason, and welcome. I am sorry to read about your Dad, and about your own attempt. I hope you will find the support you are looking for here.

3. Up&down

Up&down Well-Known Member

Hi Jason,
    It must be really tough on you and your mum. Not sure how you are feeling today but if you are on here it's not a good sign, please keep posting people on here will help. Suicide is not the way, I once thought it was but got through it and came out the other end. PM me if you want I will help all I can.
    Dan.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear about your dads suicide. What a devastating thing for your family. I am glad to hear that you know things will improve with time. I can't tell you things will ever be alright again, but you can learn to live with and accept his decision. Realize it was nothing you or your mother did. I hope you and your mother can gain support and understanding from us. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

5. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

Hey Jason. Welcome to the forum. I want to say sorry about your dad, but you've probably heard that more than a million times. It can be hard to deal with, I know. I have a friend who committed suicide.. it still haunts me. And that was back when I was pretty young...

Hope you can find the support and help you need. If you need to drop me a PM, please do. I'd love to chat, and make you feel better.. My friend, he calls me a Pocket Full Of Sunshine, because despite all the crap, and how i feel, I always manage a smile, and a helping hand.

MuchLove?
    -Rachel
    *Seriously-->Drop me a PM when you need to talk. I'll listen*well read* :]

6. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Hey Jason, sorry to hear about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.