Mother, sister and brother. *swearing, yelling, whatever*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Mother -

You stupid idiot, you favourite her over me, why? Huh? Why? Because I'm a mistaken fat ugly bitch huh? And she's the pretty better sister? Is she? Yeah, thought so. I'm just the blame in this family, the punchbag, the failure. Lovely. Joy. MARVELLOUS! Fucking idiot. You not the slightest clue how ill I feel. I feel like my brain is on fire, my stomach is twisted, my throat is being stabbed and sliced up and down, I feel so cold yet so hot. You not the slightest clue. Oh wow, just cause she has been sick and has proven it to you means I have to prove it to you? BLOODY FUCKING WONDERFUL!

Fuck you.

Sister -

Gimmi that bug and I'll prove to mum that I'm ill. She believes you. Why? Why doesn't she believe me too? You're like the perfect daughter huh? I'm just the failure one. Lovely. So glad. You know, when you said to me last year 'I'll kill her myself soon, keep her outta my way', I wish that you would. I wish you would kill me. Saves me failing all the fucking time. You know, last night, when we hung out, when you hugged me, I felt so warm inside, I felt so damn warm, I felt like you really loved me, really cared, but that was bullshit huh, just bullshit. Everything is bullshit about this fucked up twatish family. Well, hey, maybe if I fucking kill myself or I get killed SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, it won't be as bad for a family then will it??! NAHHHHH! See, now, you were the only one who I actually gave a damn about, apart from Liam and Nathan, but now I don't. You're just as much as a bullshitter than the rest of them. Tell ya what, you have a nice wonderful PERFECT life without me and there we go, that's it, GOODLUCK TO YA!

Brother -

Oh yeah you know who you fucking are. Saying to me 'oh if your goal was such and such then such such and congratulations'. WOW PEOPLE REALLY THINK I'M THAT SUCH OF A SHIT HUMAN, Hey I ain't even human am I? Just a stupid fucked up prat. Fine so be it. We can cancel the siblingship subscription, then we can delete each other from our lives. DONE DEAL? MARVELLOUS! Have a nice fucking life without me. Lemmi guess - YEAH YOU WILL, YEAHHH, I JUST MAKE IT TEN TIMES WORSE, JUST MAKE YOU TEN TIMES WORSE, JUST TRY AND HAVE A GOAL TO MAKE YOU FEEL EVEN SHITTER, AHH YEAH THAT'S SARAH FOR YOU, THAT'S SARAH FOR YOU! You know, you shoulda gone to Hank, Patrick, Roger and all them other shitbags before you met me, and asked about me. You'd get alot of feedback. YEAH, SURE AS HELL YOU WOULD! Do you even mean it when you say you 'wub' me? Do you? Lemmi guess, NO. Just lies. Everything you've said, EVERYTHING, was lies. Lovely. Have a nice damn life. Without me, that's sure as hell possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell ya something, you tell your own flesh and blood you're ill and what do they say? 'GET READY FOR SCHOOL!', HAH, No fucking thankyou. I'll settle with staying here ta! My stomach is fucking feeling like it's twisted, my throat feels like it's being scraped up and down, my head feels like it's on fire, yet my body feels like it's ice frozen.
    WHAT IS IT ABOUT THEM 'SYMPTOMS' THAT PEOPLE MISUNDERSTAND AS BEING PERFECTLY FINE? I can barely keep my eyes open. Oh I'm so pissed off right now. Wonder if suicide will do.
    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
    FUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Mother
    • Sister
    • Brother
    • Hank
    • Patrick
    • Roger
    • Father
    • Aunts and uncles
    • Cousins
    • WHOLE DAMN FAMILY
    • EVERYONE WHO'S EVER HURT ME, EVERYONE WHO'S EVER MADE ME FEEL LIKE UTTER SHIT, EVERYONE WHO'S DEGRADED ME TO HARMING MYSELF, OR ATTEMPTING TO KILL MYSELF, LET'S JUST SAY, EVERYONE!
    :mad: