Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pit, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Mother, please try to believe me.
    I'm doing the best that I can.
    I'm ashamed of the things I've been put through.
    I'm ashamed of the person I am.
  2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I love Joy Division :) That song is incredible. What's going on with you?
  3. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Hi aki. Those lyrics summed up exactly how I was feeling yesterday. Yeah, Joy Division are excellent for times like those. I was feeling sad, overwhelmed.

Lots of practical shit I gotta do, like find a doctor. And it's exceedingly hard. One doctor I wanted to check out wouldn't let me see her until I called my insurance company and put her name on her card. Such bullshit, not to mention all the fucking phone menus I gotta go through.

The doctor I've been seeing for 15 years I can no longer see. Some asshole company took over her practice. I can't see her unless I pay $2000 a year each year. She no longer takes insurance. In essence, she just wants to see the rich fucks, the fucking rich patients.

And I want to kill my upstairs neighbor. She's a fucking liar. Her bathroom leaks into mine. I've asked maintenance to fix it, but the fucking bitch won't give them her permission. Meanwhile my bathroom ceiling is full of mold and rot. I wanna punch that bitch in the face.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: pit

I hope you're okay.
  5. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I feel better now that you're asking about me, Daisy, thanks!
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

sorry , I couldnt write anymore than i did lol I'm feeling ill at the moment,but wanted you to know I was thinking of you :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.