mother

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lisab, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lisab

lisab New Member

Is it wrong of me to wait for my mother to pass away before I join her, she is the only person keeping me here, she has no one else I have no one else

2. Khloe

Khloe Well-Known Member

There's nothing wrong with that.
    Although whenever i think of death, i'd wayy rather go before my mum. I'd never be able to cope without her.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Whatever the reason, I am so glad you are here...please tell us what is going on and how we can support you...big hugs, J

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

yes, what's going on?

5. non-existent

non-existent Active Member

@lisab
    It's not really different for me... The only reason why I am staying here is that my parents wouldn't make it without me. My mother does also have no one else but me, she does not even want to make friends (even if some nice women like her) or to develop interests (she is an intelligent, healthy women). Well seems she can only live with me. And my father shall be happy with his girlfriend and not sad for his daughter died.

If I had died when I first really wanted to and really about to do it, some date in 2000 would be on my grave. I'm already dead, living on for other people...

Please try to improve your situation so you don't have to live that kind of life or hurt your mother by dying.

6. Jamie

Jamie New Member

Other way around for me, I'd never cope with putting mine in pain (I don't want her to feel knowing what I'd feel if she left).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.