motherless child

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cabrochas, Jul 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cabrochas

cabrochas New Member

I don't no what to say, sometimes i try to just think that i'm overeacting about all of this. But the thing is, my parents have divorced, what is quite comun, i know, but with the time pass they just got different. I was living with my father, he became irresponsable, sleeping out of home without any advice, not caring about me at all. And now, few days ago he moved to another city, and knowing that I couldn't move out of here because of my school, and so I have to came to live with my mother, wich in five days of convivence is asking me to go out. I don't no what to do. I just wanted to scape from all of this. Go away.

2. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

I'm so sorry. I wish I knew what to tell you, but I'm sure there are resources for you. Others will know better than I do about that.

Even though you feel completely abandoned, know that we are here for you. You're not totally alone.

Keep us updated.

3. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

How old are you?

4. maranature

maranature Well-Known Member

Yes, if you give us some more information like your age, where you live (not the exact address but Country, State etc), then we should be able to give you some more help.

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Cabrochas. Why does your mom want you to move out? Doesn't she realize that you need to stay with her so that you can go to school? I guess your mom isn't used to having you live with her. Maybe you could do some things around the house to help your mom out?

6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Im so soryy.Tell us more about your story. I am praying for you. I hope you and your mom get along. PLEASE KNOW THAT WE CARE AND WILL HELP.
    KEEP coming back please!!!!

Write me,

Marty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.