Motherrrrr.dsf;lawkejg;lakgw

So. A new boy came into my life. Luke. He seems really nice and everything; he just told me he likes me. Well, he was like "I think I like you, but I don't know you well enough to know if I do. But I wanna get to know you more so I know for sure." The problem is, I kinda like him, too. I'm just...afraid. The last two boys I came close to COMPLETELY fucked me over.. And I DON'T want it to happen again. I'm also afraid to tell him about my fucked up-ness. I'm afraid he'll be like "Oh." And then walk away, like EVERYONE else has done. I don't know what to do. I don't wanna get too close to Luke, but I don't not want to. I wanna tell him everything, but I'm afraid to. Idlakwje;gklajew I don't know. D:

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I know how that is...I can't get close to guys because they have always screwed me over. So it's almost like, you don't want to go through that again. And I'm afraid they won't love me either if they find out about my issues. But you will find the guy who is right for you and who will accept you the way you are. Don't be afraid to be open to love.

SaraRose

Oh I so know what you mean. I'm horribly shy in the first place so that alone is always the akward part that makes it really hard for me to get close to guys. And then the ones that have just messed with my mind never helps.

But then I tell myself that when it's meant to come it will. I have to keep my heart open for the right one. And what doesn't kill you always makes you stronger- even when it comes to love!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00