Mother's day March 15th 2015

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Petal, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi all, mother's day here in Ireland is in 2 weeks. I want to get my mom something special. She has everything so I was thinking of a photo frame that folds out with a a picture of all of us in it and chocolates and maybe put money in her online poker account. She loves chocolate and poker haha. As it happens her birthday is the day before mother's day. Any ideas anyone? Looking for something imaginative :) I <3 her.
  2. trinisty

trinisty Well-Known Member

Wow! Mother's day in Indonesia is on 22nd December, haha. Well, hopefully you can make your mother proud and happy, Petal! I love my mom (and my dad, of course) but I never actually say it to her. Because I'm not that close my own family, so I usually just hoping from my deepest heart a happy life.
  3. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Poker and chocolates :lol: we sometimes get mum a gift card from a store she likes so she can go out for a day of shopping and pick anything she likes. Or sometimes perfume, mummy loves her chanel perfume. But not sure what to get this year.
  4. Petal

I got my sister a beautiful necklace for mothers day on behalf of my niece. Her birthday is on mothers day too so i got her some perfume too. I'm going to get my mom a really nice perfume ive decided :) A Jean Paul Gaultier perfume. She's worth every cent.

Edit: I changed my mind, going to give the perfume I have already bought to my mum and get my sister a voucher for her fave shop :) That's all I can afford really.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

6. Petal

Wow that is awesome Terry, I really love the personalized days card. Very pretty. Don't have a credit or bank card, I really should get one, i keep meaning to.
  7. deb22

deb22 Well-Known Member

Hi Petal, does she only play online poker? If not it is easy to get a deck of cards with your family photo's on them. I would combine both of your gifts.

Although Mothers are happy with anything their kids get them.
  8. Petal

Thanks deb :) She plays online and real live poker. It's a great idea but with the type she plays she wouldn't be able to use her own deck!!

You're right, it is the thought that counts to mom's anyway :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.