Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ASkylitDrive, May 9, 2010.

1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Why does my mom use mothers day as an excuse to fight me and scream at me. She slapped me this morning when I tried to fight back saying I needed to shut up because it was mothers day. Idk what to do. I'm just too tired I can't even think what to type. I want to cut again but people will get mad at me since I did last night.
  2. Pow

Pow Well-Known Member

Arg I know.
    This morning when I went to the kitchen, mine started snapping out at me. Immature imbocile.
    And she's the one telling me to grow up..
  3. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

Oh man I know what you mean. My mom either avoids contact with me on holidays like this or she'll do anything she can to provoke me. Then if I don't see her or if I argue with her she'll tell everyone that I didn't even wish her a happy mother’s day or that I yelled at her on mother’s day.

I'm a tool she uses to get others to feel sorry for her and give her attention
  4. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Yea. I didn't go to her house on my 16th birthday and she sent me threatening text messages saying stuff like i'll pay when i see her next and I'm a horrible child.
  5. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

and then you're called ungrateful and get the lecture "after all i do for you.."

moms are the worst