Motivating/Significant People you have met....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghosTea

Counterculture Nerd
SF Multi Media
SF Supporter
Such a lovely thread but I feel bad I know I will miss people. Everyone in the chat can make me smile when I am feeling down.

@JacsMom the first to really make me feel welcome and reach out and help me during a rough time
@Evangeline who quickly became one of my best friends
@DouglasW Who I want to poke because of his great movie tastes that always get me off topic in chat lol
@Wiltingone Someone who is always in my thoughts
@Snake on the Moon Whose name always comes to mind when I listen to "Hey Moon" and has always been supportive
@Becky2016 Who is always fun and caring
@Freya for just being the wonderful person she is

This feels like an acceptance speech where I forget people. I am just really happy to be here and know so many great people

Wiltingone

Thank you so much to GhosTea and all those who tagged me. Each one of you has helped me so much more than you could possibly know and I am truly grateful for your friendship. I am blessed to be a part of this SF family. Couldn't possibly begin to remember each of you and it would kill me to miss even one. So if you know Wilt be assured that I include you in the list of members who've encouraged and supported me through the good and the bad times. I love you all. You are all simply amazing!

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Everyone is exceptional and I truly apologise if anyone thinks I have missed them out.

We all suffer in one way or another but United we can be strong. It's about teamwork where one individual is down we prop then up with a virtual helping hand.

In life we all struggle and we seek help from others when no one really wants to help YOU. The desire comes from within to help each other. The richness is not about dollar signs but kindness from within. Yes, money gives everyone a standard of living but YOU think how many rich people are there in the world who are happy from within.

If life could be like the Disney movies we all watched and cultured our lives then then the world would be a better place for everyone. Heh YOU are exceptional and never doubt that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00