1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mouse in my stomach!

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Jenny, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Ok I think i had a very deep dream the other night..

I was holding my cat, Trouble, and all of a sudden she turned in to a mouse and knawed at my belly button and got inside my stomach. I knew i had to get it out of there as it was going to eat me up if i didn't and i'd die!

So this tiny little thread of her whisker was sticking out of my stomach and I was trying to pull, very gently so I wouldn't break it, it out of my stomach.

I was on the phone trying to contact a doctor to help me before it was too late and it ate me up on the inside! I wanted it out so that I could LIVE and get on with life!!

Ok, so if you forget the fact that it was a mouse.. i'm sure this dream was my unconscious telling me that I am working on things from my past.. working on things, very slowly and gently, so that they don't eat me up anymore and eventually kill me :unsure:

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

The other night I dreamt that I had something caught in my throat and it was choking me.. I coughed one biiiiig cough, and then I realised it was a big piece of GLASS in my throat. I knew it was going to cut my insides up and I'd die.. i had to get it out! I carried on coughing, then someone else helped me by patting me on the back.. and it came out.

I'm really scared of therapy.. of facing my 'issues'.. but i know (consciously and unconsciously) that I have to do it.. [​IMG]

3. Jenny :hug: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.