Mouse in my stomach!

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Jenny, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Ok I think i had a very deep dream the other night..

I was holding my cat, Trouble, and all of a sudden she turned in to a mouse and knawed at my belly button and got inside my stomach. I knew i had to get it out of there as it was going to eat me up if i didn't and i'd die!

So this tiny little thread of her whisker was sticking out of my stomach and I was trying to pull, very gently so I wouldn't break it, it out of my stomach.

I was on the phone trying to contact a doctor to help me before it was too late and it ate me up on the inside! I wanted it out so that I could LIVE and get on with life!!

Ok, so if you forget the fact that it was a mouse.. i'm sure this dream was my unconscious telling me that I am working on things from my past.. working on things, very slowly and gently, so that they don't eat me up anymore and eventually kill me :unsure:

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

The other night I dreamt that I had something caught in my throat and it was choking me.. I coughed one biiiiig cough, and then I realised it was a big piece of GLASS in my throat. I knew it was going to cut my insides up and I'd die.. i had to get it out! I carried on coughing, then someone else helped me by patting me on the back.. and it came out.

I'm really scared of therapy.. of facing my 'issues'.. but i know (consciously and unconsciously) that I have to do it.. [​IMG]

3. Jenny :hug: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.