i honestly dont know what to do, im so stressed im loosing it. i have the option of moving out this summer, about 5 hours away by plane. to a place i always wanted to live in. i met my boyfriend there last summer, he is not the reason i want to move there. i wanted to move there way longer than before i met him. but he honestly is the sweetest person i have ever met. its long distance right now, so its hard but we seem to be making it work, he visited me about a month ago for two weeks. now i don't know if i should move this summer there, or wait. i have already been waiting a long time to move, but i am terrified that i wont be able to find or afford a place. i applied to two schools there 1 i didnt get into, and the other im still waiting to hear back. if i do get in, i will have to live on my own because the school does not have residence, and i will have to pay for school too, which will be really hard since it will be hard working and going to school. if i dont get in, i plan on living in the same city as my boyfriend, and my sister are living in. but it is expensive. i don't know what to do. and i feel like i've been so stressed out lately with money and everything, trying to figure out what to do. and i've been taking it out on my boyfriend, and i know he doesnt need any stress from me. one last note. Im 18 and im on my last year of high school. my dream is to be a photographer, and that is what i wish to study at the place i want to move to.