Movies about self harming...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Hurted, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

and teen depression...Do you know them?

Im searching only for positive films, not the ones who promote SH as a good thing...

2. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

Painful Secrets I think is the name of one. Some people really like it. I don't think it really portrayed cutting in a realistic way. There were things in the movie that were just kind of out there (like she goes and smears blood all over the wall) but it has some good points. I like the psychologist in it. It doesn't promote cutting.

Ordinary People is about a guy whos depressed. I don't remember much of what happens but I think his brother dies in a boating accident. I know his friend commits suicide so then he gets even more depressed after that and runs to his psychologist.

Thirteen is about cutting too. The girls in it also get into other things like drugs and sex with older guys.

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

4. Crying All Time

Crying All Time Well-Known Member

5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I know i opened this one year ago, but im bringing this thread back, to see if someone has more suggestions.

I have already watched dans ma peau, thirteen, painful secrects, the secretary and probaly more, but cant remember right now....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.