Moving and overwhelmed

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by bipolarkitty, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bipolarkitty

bipolarkitty Well-Known Member

Please help me. I'm panicking.

I've moved to a new home and I'm overwhelmed to the inth degree here. I'm taking klonopin, ativan, ambien, hydrocodone.... anything to numb me. I'm also cutting. I'm also overdosing on my insulin. The other day I got my blood sugar down to around 28 or 29. The went nuts in the ER when I got there.

I didn't tell them I did it on purpose. But I think I'm gonna tell my therapist on wednesday all I've been doing. I'm not safe. I think I need to be in the hospital, I'm just not strong enough to go on my own. I need her push to make me go and stay.

And all this is going on while remembering for the first time in 38 years that my dad sexually abused me for many many years. I'm on overload.

I don't want to die, just want to stop feeling. It's just tooooo much. :(
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
  2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

3. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

I dont really no what to say, your post made me want to cry you sound so scared. I think you need to call your therapist today, let her no what is going on and how hard you are struggling. She will be able to help. I hope your ok
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.