Moving in with bf!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by elvinchild, Jul 29, 2009.

1. elvinchild

elvinchild Well-Known Member

I'm feeling really good today because my boyfriend and I just decided to take a big step and move in with one another! I'm really hopeful that I have something meaningful and lasting with this guy. I know there's still more to learn about each other and we can't be sure if we're a working match, but I feel optimistic about him. He is kind, understanding, empathetic, generous, a great listener... I'm not afraid to tell him anything, he knows everything about me from my diagnoses to my self-injury and suicidal thoughts. Plus he accompanies me to a therapy session every week. We had one rough patch that lasted for a week or two a few months ago, stemming from his fear of me committing suicide, and my own hesitancy to communicate about feelings, but other than that we don't fight or argue at all. We're very open with each other and have become a big part of each others lives quickly, so I feel confident we are ready to try this.

I'm excited!

:boogie:

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Congrats! good luck with it. It really will be a test of your relationship thats for sure.

3. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Congrats!!! I hope it works out for you :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you continue to stay open and honest Don't shut him out I am so happy for you

5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Awwwwwwww! I'm happy for you! :biggrin: Congrats!

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

congrats!!! :party:

7. congrats and good luck with it. even when our relationship was falling apart my ex and i were both happiest when living together. it's great to have someone there when you go to sleep and wake up