Moving on

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by reddragon2410, Feb 8, 2009.

1. reddragon2410

reddragon2410 Well-Known Member

How do people move on so quickly?
    How can they claim they like you? How can they claim they want to go out, if they move on so quickly?
    Why did I ever think something so good would ever happen to me? She's the only person I thought... No, that I DID love. And she's already moved on. She's found someone else. Yeah I missed my chance. But if she really cared... She wouldn't have given up so quickly. She could have waited longer. She could have waited until it was practical to go out, waited until I could drive, or till she was free from the job she hates. Not just move on to the next person. She obviously didn't care. Noone does. I will never find anyone. I am destined to live alone. Question now is how much longer that life will be...

2. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

people are fickle, that's not your fault. she's not worth your time, you deserve someone honest and genuine whose feelings are true. xxx

3. reddragon2410

reddragon2410 Well-Known Member

But I don't want anyone else... I've never wanted anyone more. I feel happy when I'm with her... Nothing has that effect on me.
    She's broken my heart, she's destroyed me completely. But I still want her. I want to hold her, more than anything... :sad:

4. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

i honestly dont think it was your fault in any respect, or that she lied about her feelings, it might have just been a matter of convenience, and if that was the case, maybe she just wasnt as willing to put as much into the relationship as you clearly were, you thought about the future, a future with her, and i think its the disappointment of what could have been but wasn't that is hurting you the most right now xxxx

5. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

i know how it feels, people can easily just quickly move on without any thought to your feelings and there is nothing you can do about it except move on too.

i know this is easier said than done (trust me, i really do know).

i dont know your circumstances but if she doesnt like you, you will just have to accept that however hard it may be.

6. smk

smk Well-Known Member

in theory humans are such a successful species because of their ability to adapt, you should marvel at her ability to do so...i been marveled a few times as well.

but the heart beats on and the lungs keep on breathing on...learning to trust less and less.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I know how you feel. My exfiance was in a relationship a month after we broke it off. And married within six months. My therapist tells me it's because they are afraid of commitment. I feel sorry for the guy she married. She was married when I met her and left him for me, then she left me for this new guy, who's next?? You will get over her trust me. Right now it doesn't feel like it but you will!!~Joseph~