moving on

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by bluegirl...?, Aug 31, 2010.

1. bluegirl...?

bluegirl...? Member

i met someone like three months ago, and for a month n a half, we became really really close friends and then we had a fight and for the last two months we havent been friends..

i just cant seem to move on :/ i mean, i duno what it is, the person wasnt someone amazing gawd, but it cant get outta my head, and i always go back.

sometimes and most usually, when i go back to talk, i start a fight and i dont know why. i just... ughhhh

2. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Give it time. Be patient with yourself. It's too early to tell what will develop. I hope things work well with you and your friend, if not maybe there is someone more compatible for you in the future.

3. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

time usually heals the pain. until then all you can do is try and make new friends i guess. I know exactly how it feels to not be able to move on, but trust me, it gets better with time. :hug:

4. bluegirl...?

bluegirl...? Member

it just stinks tho when no matter what i do, all i can think about is my ex friend n stuff, and i just cant move on. and ots like, its been two months, and i still have contact with him sometimes even when i know i shouldnt...

>_____<;

..Blue :|