Moving On

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Craig, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Craig

Craig Banned Member

I have went through the hardest time in my life sense joining this community. I have messed up in ways that I cant forgive myself for and I have felt cared for for the first time in my life. Im thankfull for the people I have been able to help and I am so sorry for those that I have triggered.

Through this experiance I have realised that the only place I really belong is in the millitary. Im attempting to join the army 'special forces' What exactly that entails I still dont know but I will figigure out and work through.

This place has helped me so much and I am sorry for leaving it. I would request that whatever moderator that reads this locks out my other topics.
    (They are in Welcome, Suicide, Survival, Criis, Self harm, and Substance abuse. PM me and I will provide links.)

Through my time here I have found dirrection in life. I knew what I was going to do but I needed a way to get there. Now I have it. Thank you all for everything.

2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

:rockon:

Thank you for serving our country, good luck with your future endeavors.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hun we will continue to be here for whenever you need someone okay don't forget that hugs

4. The Unforgiven

The Unforgiven Well-Known Member

All the best and hope everything works out for you. Do come back whenever you feel like you need us, ever again. There's a lot of love on this site for all of us. :)
    :thumbup: :hug:

5. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

do take care of yourself..

good luck