• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Moving On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Banned Member
I have went through the hardest time in my life sense joining this community. I have messed up in ways that I cant forgive myself for and I have felt cared for for the first time in my life. Im thankfull for the people I have been able to help and I am so sorry for those that I have triggered.

Through this experiance I have realised that the only place I really belong is in the millitary. Im attempting to join the army 'special forces' What exactly that entails I still dont know but I will figigure out and work through.

This place has helped me so much and I am sorry for leaving it. I would request that whatever moderator that reads this locks out my other topics.
(They are in Welcome, Suicide, Survival, Criis, Self harm, and Substance abuse. PM me and I will provide links.)

Through my time here I have found dirrection in life. I knew what I was going to do but I needed a way to get there. Now I have it. Thank you all for everything.

The Unforgiven

All the best and hope everything works out for you. Do come back whenever you feel like you need us, ever again. There's a lot of love on this site for all of us. :)
:thumbup: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00