Moving on

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by aviewfromchaos, May 31, 2012.

1. aviewfromchaos

aviewfromchaos Well-Known Member

My fiancé of over a year recently cheated on me. Since then it's been hell having to live in the same city. I'm constantly reminded of all the memories that I try to forget on a daily basis. It's hard to believe time heals al things.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No time does not heal all things hun You are still grieving the loss of a dream you had I am sorry this happen to you but now you know what an ass your fiance is and now time for you to find someone who is trustworthy and deserves you affection hugs
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry this happened to's not easy to get over and it will take a while. It's hard to just move on but I think it will get easier with time. You deserve someone who won't treat you that way.
  4. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I don't think time heals all things, but moving on with your life does. The best thing you can do is replace those memories with new ones. Like the others said, you need to find somebody who will treat you right. Cheating is one of those things that is very hard to forgive, and impossible to forget.
  5. aviewfromchaos

aviewfromchaos Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. I wish it wasn't so hard to stop hurting. I really hope I find someone who won't just treat me like shit. Most of the girls I've been with ended up treating me pretty bad. Every time this kind of crap happens, it makes it that much harder to let anyone else in.