moving out again

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudy

my grandmother who's a bit on the looney side hit me and slapped me at a veterinary clinic. so i have decided to move. she is too much to deal with. i want to feel bad about leaving her by herself during the day but she has proven that she can walk and knows not to walk if she gets dizzy.

people in this neighborhood yell at me and i am going back to a place where that is going to happen but i have to learn to deal with it because its not gonna stop completely. i have schizoaffective disorder and really need to be somewhere of peace and privacy.

cloudy

moving back to where i had a fight with the neighbors. there's gonna be passive aggressive name calling. they started all of this shit. so now i have to ignore them. its either that or be homeless.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Hiya, Cloudy. I know what you mean about not giving out personal information, but I suspect that pppqp was really just wondering if you're working and if you're "legally an adult" and therefore allowed to live on your own. Having a job and legally being an adult make it easier to get out of situations sometimes.

I'll assume that you're "legally an adult". Do you know any other people in your town/cit whom you could live with and share the rent with? That might help until you've saved up so you can get your own place. If things are especially volatile, and you can't stay where you are, many larger towns and cities have shelters.

I'm sorry you're having a tough time. Hope you'll keep us posted. Be safe. :hug:

cloudy

i am mentally ill. i am a student 3 months out of the year. i am moving back to where i was and was having minor problems with neighbors yelling at me. if i want my privacy and peace i have to go there b/c a lot of apt complexes are not disabled friendly.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
i am mentally ill. i am a student 3 months out of the year. i am moving back to where i was and was having minor problems with neighbors yelling at me. if i want my privacy and peace i have to go there b/c a lot of apt complexes are not disabled friendly.
Aww, hun, :hug: Now I understand your situation better. If your "home" isn't ideal, could you go out somewhere each day so you are not "stuck at home" all the time? If it's not your school months, perhaps you could go to a park, a library, or a community recreation center. :dunno:

You can always post on here to let off steam. We'll listen. Or drop me a PM if you want. Somehow, some way, this will sort itself out. I hope you'll keep us updated on how you're doing. Take care and stay safe. :arms:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00