• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

the other guy

so i have to move , the house im in is sold, and rent over doubled. Talk about a bunch of shit heads, double the rent when they buy it!:blink:

So I have to sell my shihtzu, since the next place dosent allow pets, i tried to argue she's not a pet, she's a member of the family.

and the weather - wind is 60km and gusts to 115 km - wholy shit:ohmy: .

I dont think its going to help me having to sell Peaches (shihtzu).:blub:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Oh NO!!!!! is there any alternative..i.e find a place that will let you keep her.

Damn crying at the thought for both u and your dog.

bunny

Staff Alumni
you might want to look into your rights to stay in your current home, it doesnt sound right that a new landlord would be alowed double rent when someone was already living there, did you sign a lease (sp?) with the old landlord?

the other guy

the lease i had is up 7 months ago, and after someone buys a place, they can raise the rent the month after.
And its real hard to find a place that will let u have a pet. And I dont want to own, too much crap goes with owning a place.

Luliby

Staff Alumni
Well, in the US all you need is a Dr.'s note saying you need the dog as a companion for your mental health. Then, your shihtzu becomes a 'service dog" and the apartment CAN"T turn you or your dog away.! Talk to your Dr.

I have a shih-tzu too.. her name is Dixie. i can't bear the idea of loosing her.

Talk to your Dr., k?

the other guy

Well, in the US all you need is a Dr.'s note saying you need the dog as a companion for your mental health. Then, your shihtzu becomes a 'service dog" and the apartment CAN"T turn you or your dog away.! Talk to your Dr.

I have a shih-tzu too.. her name is Dixie. i can't bear the idea of loosing her.

Talk to your Dr., k?
ive never heard that one before, going to try though, thanx.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
On my knees praying that you can keep your dog...this has so upset me, the thought of losing my dogs would just about do me in.

Moving can suck sometimes, I'm in the middle of moving myself so I know a little bit about what you're going through.

I hope everything turns out okay, keep us all posted~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00