1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mp3 player

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by simon, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simon

simon Antiquitie's Friend

just bought my first mp3 player so i hope they're as good as they say they are!

2. Tara

Tara Guest

damn right they are! =D

I dont go ANYWHERE without my ipod =D ooh which reminds me, it needs charging lol.
    Its good to take your mind off things, makes you walk hell of a lot faster and just makes walking/doing anything alone all the more fun =D

3. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

I love my iPod with a passion.

I don't go anywhere without it, I just need music with me wherever I go. If I don't have it, I feel empty inside somehow and that can actually make me feel pretty depressed. Crazy little world, isn't it?

4. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

Mp3 players are indeed great, I love my iPod too. Which kind did you get, Simon?

5. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Well, it depends on the brand. If it sounds pretty good and holds a lot of songs :cool:

I listen to mine almost constantly. Technically, I could listen to my computer and it would probably sound a bit better but it's nice to be mobile. I find I'm more likely to get up and do things like cleaning and stuff when I have music to listen to. Music also helps me to think and keeps me from being depressed. Or at least keeps me company and empathizes with me if I am.

6. simon

simon Antiquitie's Friend

just got a little 512 mb to start off with, but thats enough for season 1 and 2 of life on mars soundtrack, i still regret selling my original sony walkman!

7. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

creative zen jukebox beats ipod.

8. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I got the Sansa e260. 4 gigs is more than enough for me. Simple to use. Sounds pretty good with some Shure E2cs. Battery lasts forever ona charge. Love it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.