mp3 player

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by simon, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simon

simon Antiquitie's Friend

just bought my first mp3 player so i hope they're as good as they say they are!

2. Tara

Tara Guest

damn right they are! =D

I dont go ANYWHERE without my ipod =D ooh which reminds me, it needs charging lol.
    Its good to take your mind off things, makes you walk hell of a lot faster and just makes walking/doing anything alone all the more fun =D

3. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

I love my iPod with a passion.

I don't go anywhere without it, I just need music with me wherever I go. If I don't have it, I feel empty inside somehow and that can actually make me feel pretty depressed. Crazy little world, isn't it?

4. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

Mp3 players are indeed great, I love my iPod too. Which kind did you get, Simon?

5. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Well, it depends on the brand. If it sounds pretty good and holds a lot of songs :cool:

I listen to mine almost constantly. Technically, I could listen to my computer and it would probably sound a bit better but it's nice to be mobile. I find I'm more likely to get up and do things like cleaning and stuff when I have music to listen to. Music also helps me to think and keeps me from being depressed. Or at least keeps me company and empathizes with me if I am.

6. simon

simon Antiquitie's Friend

just got a little 512 mb to start off with, but thats enough for season 1 and 2 of life on mars soundtrack, i still regret selling my original sony walkman!

7. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

creative zen jukebox beats ipod.

8. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I got the Sansa e260. 4 gigs is more than enough for me. Simple to use. Sounds pretty good with some Shure E2cs. Battery lasts forever ona charge. Love it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.