MrB79's New Place and Update.

MrB79

Hey, everyone. I hope everyone had a great summer. Sorry it has been a while, but I wanted to share a few things to bring you all up to speed.

My new job at the hospital is going well. I get to work with lots of interesting people, and I feel like what I do..even if it is kitchen work..does help people. The pay and benefits are not bad, either.

This past month I finally got into my own apartment. While I was/am anxious about being out in my own for the first time in over ten years I have to say it's going pretty well. It really has boosted myself esteem. And it's only a mile from work. Living alone can be lonely and boring, but I make efforts to occupy my time in positive ways. I may start working out again.

While I've made plans to move to Southern California or elsewhere) I've decided to stay in my home town in Northern Californiafor the time being..my family is here, and my job. As the saying goes "grow where your planted". That's what I'm setting out to do.

I just turned 40. It is going pretty well. I still struggle with depression/anxiety/ptsd and certain addictions, but I'm working through them. And still single and almost no real friends (no calls/text/visits), but this is a tremendous opportunity to work on and get to know myself.

That is all I have for now. I haven't forgotten you guys, and I wanted to let you know of all the changes this year has brought about. Hope you guys are all doing well.

Last edited:
Hey, that's great news!

I think once you get one thing going in the right direction, it's easier to get other things to fall into place

Innocent Forever

Go as long as you can. And then take another step.
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
I'm really happy to read this update @MrB79 thank you for taking the time to share it! I hope the year on brings more good things your way.

Love, light and glitter

BarryW

SF Supporter
Congratulations on the new job. Hopefully through your new position you are able to meet some new friends. I think working out is a great idea to keep active and possibly meet work-out buddies!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00