Mrgh!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by absolution, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Okay, so i have to do this creative writing english paper... and well, I don't know what to write about! Its awful. It has to stem off something we did in class. Well one thing we did was memories. I mean... all I can think about right now is the memory of the blade. I haven't cut in a while and being so stressed over all this course work is making the urges come back.
    So i guess what I'm asking is...what do you guys think about my paper being on the memory of cutting? Do you think my professor would puke...? Or like...ask me to see someone? lol

Helppp :(

2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

use it as a starting off point but remember it doesn't have to autobiographical

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Yeah that's true. I'm just worried that my teacher will freak out just at the topic itself. D:

4. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

shouldn't - not like you're writing about vampire lesbians of sodom (been done by the way)

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:rofl:

I'll try it. (that is writing about self harm). Maybe I could talk to her about it tomorrow. Kinda nervous... I have enough people thinking I'm a freak of nature atm. :/

6. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Go for it - use it as a starter - even if it's autobiographical - it doesn't have to be explicitly so.

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Right! :) But there is one thing...once I get writing about self harm it isn't...pretty? o_O

Hmm.. maybe I'll start it and post some here and see if you guys think its okay? Maybe?

8. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Go for it - would love to see it!

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Awesome! Thanks so much!

I really should log of SF now...it's not helping me concentrate lol XD It's more interesting to browse here!

10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Update! Incase anyone cares :p

So I started it and I really am starting to like what I have going. It started off being non fiction and has turned into some of both. I don't really want to share any until its ready! :eek:

But i'll describe a bit of what I have: So its a relationship between a mother and her daughter. The mother discovers scars/fresh cuts on her daughters wrists. The daughter tries to talk with her mom about it but she shuts her out and starts making her feel small and stupid for harming herself, so the daughter runs away and ends up....well i'm not sure yet. :laugh:

Does that sound okayish? O.O

11. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

You're the judge of that - lookin' forward to a read!

12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Okay...i'll post a bit.. but I'm scared :p

I remember seeing the look of utter horror on my mother’s face when she saw. A simple, short glance changed the way she viewed me forever. What was she thinking?! I had to know what my mom now saw me as! Did she think I was crazy? What about disgusting? Did she even care? I could handle her thinking I was disgusting, I thought I was too. But her not caring I could not handle. Did she still see me as her baby girl?
    It was a stare off, neither of us daring to breathe. I remember finally dropping my head in shame and her sighing. That was probably a sigh of relief. A relief from what exactly I was not sure.

D: Its bad! I know it! Be honest! Lol

13. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

I'll look over this in more detail later - it's past 4am here - tbh I'm only up to watch the NFL - thus proving more madness - but I have some thoughts which I'll PM

14. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Awesome :) thanks. I could also PM you more of it :p I'm a bit scared to put it in the open forum.

And FOOTBALL!!!!!! :D

15. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Go for it!

16. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Sweet :D *is on it*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.