MSN contact

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by roo-ee, Mar 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roo-ee

roo-ee Guest

Hiya, I'm happy to talk to anyone.
    I live in Australia, and I'm a junkie.
    I have school though so I might not be on at some of the times when you guys are.

I'll talk to anyone if they wanna talk, about anything too.

shades-of-sorrow@hotmail.com

oh yeah! I thought that other members who like me don't mind chatting can leave their contacts here for people to find. it aught to be useful and maybe it'll help make some new friendships.

2. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

I like that idea, of people being able to get the addresses if they want someone to talk to, but the perils of the internet mean that search engines are linking messenger (AIM, MSN, YIM, etc) addresses to here.
    So if you don't want anyone finding out you come on here, you might not want to post your address or put it in your profile. Just to be safe.

Lauren

3. It's nice to be able to chat people :) But I took my MSN addy off my profile partly for the reasons Lauren points out..... PMs seem to work quite well - cos then you can give anyone you want your MSN / AIM etc addy if you know who they are etc.....

x

4. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

Yeah that's a good idea Saj :) Tell you what, maybe we could make this a list of the usernames of those who don't mind sharing MSN addys and then you could PM people to get them?
    Just an idea.

5. roo-ee

roo-ee Guest

sure, sounds good to me. sign me up =D

6. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I dont mind being added to peoples MSN. Just PM me and I'll give my addy to ya!

7. ashka

ashka Guest

Me neither.

8. DeepHurt

DeepHurt New Member

anytime anyone wants to talk, pm me and i can give u my msn thingy
    xox

9. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Ditto...

TDM

10. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I don't like showing my contact details in my profile either but if you want a chat via yahoo, msn or aim feel free to PM me and I'll give you the addy.

11. Screener

Screener New Member

yeah, pm me for my msn too :biggrin:

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I too am willing to share my MSN with those that would like to chat. Count me in.

13. kristy22

kristy22 New Member

Same here - Alot of ppl dont know about my past and so far I am not ready to tell them so pm me and i will give u my msn :)

14. Kris

Kris New Member

sounds nice just pm me and ill give you my msn:smile:

15. Tael

Tael Guest

16. ceekay

ceekay Guest

Aye, for the site reasons, i think it be safer that you should give out your Msn through pms like safer

17. Stuart

Stuart Member

Aye, same here, Am on MSN most nights and some days too..PM me for addy :cool:

18. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

If you want my MSN address, then just PM me and ask me for it :)

Joe

19. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I think mine is in my profile, but you can pm me and ask for it. (for who that don't already have it ;) )

:hug:

LOVE YOU ALL.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

20. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.