MSN question

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Sapphire, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Hey if someone's name doesn't show up on MSN but only their e-mail adress...that means that person has deleted you, right? Or that he/she hasn't accepted your request to add you to MSN?

Just checking.

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

It most likely means they logged on on a computer without their set name and so it defaulted to the email address, I think, if you've spoken to them before. If you add a person to your list and they don't accept or never log on it'll also stay at the default.

3. Sapphire

Ok, so it doesn't necessarily mean that they deleted you then. Hm. I've got like 20 people or so on MSN but I'm thinking of deleting a few people myself so that's why I asked. Because I think some of these people might just very well have erased me too, you know? People I've only spoken to a few times. At least I wouldn't be surprised if they had erased me. lol..

Anyway, thanks man.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You should be able to tell who has added you to their contact list.

Go to Tools, Options, then the Privacy tab. There should be a View button in there somewhere.

5. Sapphire

Thanks, Alison! I'll check it out tomorrow. :)

6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

If you are blocked, you will see them as the last name you saw them online with.

7. Sapphire

I checked out the list and it's weird as there are like 30 people there who've added me whom I honestly have never ever heard about. haha One of those e-mail adresses I added once and it turned out to be some guy or girl with a webcam sex show. lol.. Anyway, the list doesn't seem 100% accurate as there's one person not on there who I still talk to now and then. As for the people I thought deleted me... I think it's safe to say that they did. So I'll go clean up the list now. lol Thanks for the help, guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.