Much darker, my love

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by Trip the Dark fantastic, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

Much darker, my love is now
    my waking moment. Times tiny bites in their
    short lived need to compete
    with the little death...

So unlike your foxgloved
    nibbles of pleasure and pain together

Never again, my love.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2007
  2. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

And finally a reply!!!!!!!!! Listen:

Copyright it or I'm stealing your title & the final words! Seriously 'cause I write lyrics. The title is so beautiful. imo..... I'd title a song w/ it...... it also SCREAMS Album Title, but not to me/my writing interests. & if you''re kind enough to give it away I'll copyright it giving you credit for helping me write the song....your name will appear in the info booklet of my demo/album/whatever...... w/ my luck you've got the copyrights though. I can never post my darkest, most meaningful ideas w/ out the copyrights.

3. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

Hmm, Firstly the bad news, the poem was inspired by a band called 'darker my love' from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darker_My_Love. As such it is -very likely- copyright protected. I wouldn't use it if I were you.

Secondly, the rest is exclusively mine. Its the story of waking up alone after my lover left me and feeling sexually aroused...but pleasuring myself to an (quick) orgasm ('the little death') is no substitute for the (mild) S&M I've enjoyed with my lost lover....

Taking all that into account, feel free to use my poem (or parts of...)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2007
  4. lulu rose

lulu rose Guest

I really like this. I cant explain why, but it's just really really good!

5. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

So I have to change the words around adding my own style to it huh?
    It's extremely inspirational so I'd probably just add this line to one of my writings or make lyrics based around something like this:

Never again, my darkest love? That last line "never again my love" is what I was looking at as far as lyrics go... is it yours Trip(if I may call you that)? If the title is used as a title already by another writer I'd not want it. I struggle for originality in everything I do, usually....

6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

very good hun :hug:

7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

trip

i truly enjoyed this poem. i think it's beautiful. :hug:

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.