multiple personalities

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by girlblue, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girlblue

girlblue Active Member

I am wondering if I have multiple personalities. I dothings and then have no idea why or how I did them. Yesterday< i got the brillant idea to look for a new job and even took2 major steps to start the process but then toda Irealized this will cause even more probllems. Have no idea why did this. DOes this sound like impulsiveness or multiple personalities?

Isthere a mental health forum I shoukd be posting thisin?

Please somebody help me?

I am in so much trouble!

I think I may have to kill myself tostop the person I am from harming other people.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

The only way you'd know for sure is to see a doctor. But I know people who have multiples (also known as DID). And what you've posted sounds more like impulsiveness to me. But again, I'm no professional, and it'd be best for you to see a doctor.
  3. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

Well, with so little information, if sounds more like impulsiveness. But, with WildCherry, I have to say that you would need to talk to a professional and share more details.

Good luck!
  4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

That does not sound like conclusive evidence for MPD to me. It could have been a period of forgetfulness, or a manic phase, or something else, but I wouldn't jump to the conclusion of a "second personality" from what you've posted.
  5. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Yar, if you are completely unsure, I would recommend talking to someone who is trained in talking about topics like this. I think the problem is if you are questioning it, and ask an average person, they might say something that could inadvertently get you to believe or disbelieve something that is or not true. The best way if you are really that concerned, talk to a professional who can help guide you through your questions on a comfortable level, and at your own pace, with a safety net.

:) Best wishes :)
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

If you had other 'people' inside of you who have different emotions/thoughts then I would consider multiple personality disorder. But what you described sounds like you were just second-guessing yourself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.