MultiVerse Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many scientists believe in the, "MultiVerse" theory which is basically a theory that says there are an infinite number of universes. If this is true then my life is even more infinitesimally insignificant then it was before. I mean, when you think about it rationally, suicide is the most logical approach.

BTW just me typing this message is an exercise in futility.

Dave_N

Banned Member
I'm a scientist and I find this multi-universe theory hard to swallow. If there are these alternate universes, then where are they? All that science can prove is there is one universe and many galaxies in our one universe. I wonder if the 'astral world' would fall into the multi-universe theory?

Marty482

Im sorry you feel that way I see it differently.What if the very source of all those universes was also your source. Then you are, at your source, all those universes. In some way, you are felt everywhere. The Infinite is aware of you and you are as important as any of its creative expressions. So why not celebrate the endless universes that you are an important part of. You participate in all of this wonder and mystery. Isnt that an honor? You are infinitely more important than you think. If you look at it that way suicide is a huge mistake. I send you love and hope!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
There could be a billion of universe's out there who knows, what matters is that you are in this one and you are feeling how you are, forget the rest and focus on you. It is okay to do that trust me, the rest will follow given time.

Take Care

Rich

In the Multiverse, let's say someone attempted to end their life. In some continuations, they would have succeeded; in many, they would have failed, and been left with varying degrees of disability thereafter. In some, they never committed to the attempt.

When one sits down to set up their attempt, all of these possible universes simultaneously spring into existence. This guarantees the creation of many nasty failures alongside the universes in which the person died.

Guess which continuation the person's conciousness follows.

Like in the Quantum Suicide Device thought experiment, the concousness can only follow into the universes in which death does not occur! Now that sucks!

Dave_N

Banned Member
Guess which continuation the person's conciousness follows. Like in the Quantum Suicide Device thought experiment, the concousness can only follow into the universes in which death does not occur! Now that sucks!
So according to the multiverse theory, if someone commits suicide, then their consciousness will come back and they will reincarnate and have to go through it all over again? That seems to support reincarnation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00