Mum drove me past a bad place. Freaking out

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ThePhantomLady, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I'm visiting my mum... We were driving and things were okay... but she drove past the house I was raped at 13 years ago... I'm freaking out so bad. I feel sick and I'm hiding in the bathroom now we got back just in case i have to throw up. I have a cut on my neck now because I was scratching my neck when I realized what route we were taking and I dug my nails in that hard.

Everything hurts. I can't breathe. I can't think.

What the hell

2. Khvde

Khvde Well-Known Member

Why did she do that?
    I cant believe her.
    Does she have a problem in her mind?
    I dont want to be mean but seriously!

ThePhantomLady likes this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

*big hugs to you*

I'm sorry this happened hun, have you calmed down any since posting here?

4. ThePhantomLady

Only a little... I've self harmed and stuff... I'm putting on a brave face trying to have small talk going with mum... I'm trying to play with the pets that keep following and crawling on me

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

*hugs* know we are right here beside you going through this with you. I hope the tensions ease soon :)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  6. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

I'm so sorry my friend, try and relax and take some calming breaths. Hopefully it passes soon.
    Brian

7. ThePhantomLady

It just won't seem to leave my system. I'm scared to sleep now. I worry I'll have nightmares about what happened to me

8. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

I'm sorry my friend, sending healing thoughts and prayers for peace and calm. I so hope you feel better. Focus on something nice and happy, think about your boyfriend and the wonderful future you'll have together. Bless you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.