Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lost_child, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

she won't ever see me again, next time she reads anything from me I will be dead..then can say sorry in her more.
  2. PeaceBlueFire

PeaceBlueFire Well-Known Member

Dear lost_child,

I'm sorry that things seem too bad that there feels like there is no way out. I'm not very good at giving advice but I would love to listen if you ever need to talk about anything. You also can try writing if you need an escape and feel like no one understands you. I've found that it sometimes helps me. Do sometime that you love but remember to avoid anything that can harm you or others.

Take care and stay safe,
    Peace :)
  3. letmelive

letmelive New Member

talk to someone first i been there thinking it the end , no way out but there is im a good listener if ya need to talk. 2 days ago i failed and am glad cus it aint the answer. im stronger than ever now , you need to talk first please i dont no ya but feel for ya.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't kill yourself Jody. I know that you're in a lot of pain right now. I hope that the pedophile that harmed you gets hit by a car and can be in a lot of pain. If you end your life, then he wins. Don't give up hope. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.